- The cabins are user maintained.
- All four cabins are maintained by hard-working, un-paid volunteers. We appreciate your respectful use of our cabins and the surrounding area.
- There is no motorized access to Copper or Grassy Cabins or in a two-hectare area around the cabins.
- Day users should respect overnight parties by using the cabins for emergency purposes only or when the cabins are unoccupied.
- Volunteers haul chainsaws in by hand once every three years to provide firewood. Therefore, you should use wood sparingly for overnight stays only, only in the winter, and only in the wood stoves.
- Keep the cabins clean, pack out all your garbage, and don’t leave food behind in the cabins.
- A reservation is required to stay at any of the Bonnington Cabins. A $10 per person per night fee will be collected.
- There are NO REFUNDS on unused reservations.
- Make it a practice to leave the cabins in better condition than you found them.